Any Nike+ Runners out there??

Options
Hello Ya'll!!
I just started using my Nike+ gear for my run and I LOVE IT!! :heart: I am going to run my first 5k in April and was wondering if there is any others out there wanting to do the same. If so I would like to start up a First 5K group so we can all do it together! If any one is interested please let me know! I can't wait to get started!!
Les

Replies

• lezlee
    lezlee Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello Ya'll!!
    I just started using my Nike+ gear for my run and I LOVE IT!! :heart: I am going to run my first 5k in April and was wondering if there is any others out there wanting to do the same. If so I would like to start up a First 5K group so we can all do it together! If any one is interested please let me know! I can't wait to get started!!
    Les
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my nike plus! You can join challenges and such online, it's so much fun. I even set up a training program on it for my marathon. Good luck on your 5k! Enjoy it!

~Leash
  • vegrunner
    Options
    I haven't tried the Nike + but I've heard good things about it. I recently returned to running and can't think of a better, more rewarding way of staying in shape. My advice would be to go ahead and register for the 5k so you are committed:) I recently joined a training group and have really enjoyed it. It is a lot of fun to run with other runners. My other piece of advice is to enjoy your first 5k rather than run it as hard as you can. Best of luck!! This site has training programs and lots of useful info:

http://www.runnersworld.com/