woooooooooooohoooooooooooo, I really had to work for

Options
NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
this one but I've lost another pound!!!! Im gonna be back in the 120s before I know it!!! Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw, gotta go change my ticker:laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    this one but I've lost another pound!!!! Im gonna be back in the 120s before I know it!!! Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw, gotta go change my ticker:laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on another pound lost and said good-bye too! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...that is awesome!!!
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great going!! :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I will meet you in the 120's in a year or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Great Job walking partner you go girl :happy: Maybe I ought to walk you longer and harder :laugh: Just kidding :happy: Remember drink your water :happy:
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    thanks all:) Funny how excited a person can get over the loss of one pound but I know you all understand how much work it takes to lose one pound of fat :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!