TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Arrrrr! Me fiesty wench beauties - we've picked up speed and fatty is on the horizon - he's going down this week!! For sure :wink:
This week, we are going to be pushed even more!! Are you ready??? I said are you READY?????

PLAN A (Low Impact)

Day 1 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups (you should feel the weight of your body on your arms as you push back), 3 sets of 21's (you will complete one set by doing each move 7 times),  3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses,  150 punches, Walk 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember just one more step, just one more minute! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 2 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks (while standing or remain sitting do the upper part of a jumping jack with your arms out to your side quickly point them above your head almost touching then quickly return to the position with both arms out at your side), 3 sets of 20 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks , 3 sets of 20 Side Bends.  Walk for 10 - 15 minutes. AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 3 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 4 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 2 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 5 -  2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 -15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 6 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 3 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 7 - REST!  You deserve it!

OR

Plan B

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

OR

Plan C

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 4 -  3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 6-  3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

You can do this I promise! :bigsmile:

Replies

• femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Am I ready? Am...I...R-E-A-D-Y?!??!?

Uh...yep. ;-p

Gotta go look up some of the newer moves for this week, but otherwise ready to rock and roll!

Only 5 days until my flight and I MUST weigh less than 240 lbs fully clothed or I won't be allowed to do it. So, I say to you, exercise challenges and calories and temptations: I will piratize your AAAAARRRRRRRRR(se)!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Only 5 days until my flight

Your flight?
  • scapez
    Options
    Today's weigh-in...here? Or the week 3 forum?
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in...here? Or the week 3 forum?
    In here's ok :wink:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for today 200.5 I wanted to be under 200 so badly but a new week is upon us and Fatty is going down this week. Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies see you bright and early on deck tomorrow.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Did another RAOK today went through my dresser and closet and pulled out everything and I mean everything that is toooooo big for me and took it to the local ladies shelter. Guess thats one way to make sure I don't gain my weight back I wont have anything to wear. The only thing I kept was a pair of shorts that I still wear when I'm working out at home, not sure how much longer they will fit before sliding completly off the hips but I love the feeling of seeing how far I've come.

On a plus note I've ditched the crutches so watch out FATTY you have a boat load of determined women coming to hunt you down this week.
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Only 5 days until my flight

Your flight?

So, my reward to myself for reaching my first mini-goal is a mile-high, hour-long flight in a glider plane. Something I've never done before, and I'm slightly terrified, but I also know it will be beautiful and exciting, and it was a good motivator for me to get going on weight loss. The flying season officially ends on Nov 1 for the year, so I wanted to be able to fly before then (and to be lower than the required weight limit - 242 lbs max).

When I finally reached 240, I was so excited that I bought the flight right away and booked it for the very last weekend possible, but then i had a little weight gain, so I really had to get back on track doubly hard! Today, I'm at 239, and I have no idea if they will weigh me first or what before the flight, but I want to make sure that I can be fully clothed and holding my camera and sunglasses on Saturday morning at home and be less than 240, just to be safe.

So...that's the story! I'm excited both to reach and maintain my first weight-loss goal, and to have my first reward! (My next one is riding a horse!)

Have you decided what you are going to do with your big pot of non-smoking money???

Cheers,
    Noelle
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is the week I HAVE to push myself! I'm so ready, gotta get passed Tom, and lose this weight! I so badly just want to reach that 25lb loss mark!
  • scapez
    Options
    So, my reward to myself for reaching my first mini-goal is a mile-high, hour-long flight in a glider plane.
    That is AWESOME! Kudos to you...I would probably too scared to even try. I hope you have a wonderful time! :drinker:
    Have you decided what you are going to do with your big pot of non-smoking money???
    Absolutely. I'm going to Europe! I've never been overseas and I don't know exactly where. Right now I'm thinking London, Paris, and Amsterdam - I want to see the Eiffel Tower, ride the London Eye, and travel in canals in Amsterdam. :love:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I read mile hgh and my mind went elsewhere :blushing:

Now THAT would have been one hell of a reward! :laugh:
  • scapez
    Options
    Arrrg! That blasted Fatty is on the horizon eh?

Today I finished the miles that I owed for the week - total of 8. Whew, I'm kind of beat from it!

Today's water and calories will be on, and under.

Fatty started smoking, so there were none available for me today.

This morning's weigh-in was 131.6...up .2 from last week. So close to the 120s!!!

Goodnight all - sorry for not commenting on everyone's progress but I've been quite busy this weekend. Talk to you all tomorrow! :heart:
  • scapez
    Options
    OH! Still no opportunity for my AOC - I'll keep looking....
  • scapez
    Options
    I read mile high and my mind went elsewhere :blushing:

As silly as this might sound, this is one of my goals in life...to join the mile high club. Don't ask me why, I just want to be able to say I did it, I guess! And...I work for US Airways...so planes are in my blood. :wink:

Ok, TMI over now.
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Weigh in for today 200.5 I wanted to be under 200 so badly but a new week is upon us and Fatty is going down this week. Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies see you bright and early on deck tomorrow.
    Slowly does it!! Congrats on your loss - am proud of you :bigsmile:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Did another RAOK today went through my dresser and closet and pulled out everything and I mean everything that is toooooo big for me and took it to the local ladies shelter. Guess thats one way to make sure I don't gain my weight back I wont have anything to wear. The only thing I kept was a pair of shorts that I still wear when I'm working out at home, not sure how much longer they will fit before sliding completly off the hips but I love the feeling of seeing how far I've come.

On a plus note I've ditched the crutches so watch out FATTY you have a boat load of determined women coming to hunt you down this week.

LOVE YA!!!! BE PROUD :flowerforyou:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Today, I'm at 239!
    If you want it enough you'll MAKE it happen!!!
    So proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    OK Team Hidden Treasures - this is the week that you need to prove to YOURSELF if you really can do this!! You are tired and there's only 6 days to go - BUT (yes it's a big but!!) How much do you want to reach the targets you gave us at the start of the month?? We've had some people walk the plank this month - some voluntarily and some pushed cos thery weren't being a team player!!

Do you want to survive? Or do you want to THRIVE?? We have just 6 DAYS more - if you're not killing fatty, ask yourself WHY??? Come on wenches!!!

Week 4 - Day 1:

PLAN A (Low Impact)

Day 1 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups (you should feel the weight of your body on your arms as you push back), 3 sets of 21's (you will complete one set by doing each move 7 times),  3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses,  150 punches, Walk 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember just one more step, just one more minute! AND one exercise from Plan B.

or

Plan B

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.

or

Plan C

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

ONLY YOU CAN STOP YOU ACHIEVING!!!

Have a great day :drinker:
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

Good luck on our last week! We can do this!

I LOVE the new challenges...so many of them are in my personal goals! Yay!

Have a wonderful day!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    OK ladies let's do it!!!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises! DONE
    Under cals - done
    Water - done!!

We can do this!!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    OK ladies let's do it!!!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises! DONE
    Under cals - done
    Water - done!!

We can do this!!!!