67 pounds gone (lots of pics!)

Options
I am happy where I am now, but it's a never ending battle. I started Weight Watchers 2 years ago and I've stayed with that program while exercising. I swear by it.

Anyways, Here is my before (I couldn't find a lot, because I hated the camera!!

DSC02225.jpg
Picture089.jpg
Picture044.jpg

Losing some...halfway mark.

IMAG0198.jpg
IMAG0819.jpg

Now...
008.jpg
IMAG0382.jpg
IMAG0176.jpg
IMAG0142.jpg

Replies

• miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, thanks for sharing! :)
  • KaleyCo
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    Fantastic, you look amazing!!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Wow! I swear you look about 20 years younger! You look like a completely different person and I can tell that you like the camera now. Great job!
  • missviolett
    missviolett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!!! This is really encouraging. :)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    frik girl you look amazing!!!
  • CaliSweden
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on the weightloss!
  • Silver_radd
    Options
    Smashing!!! Your hard work really paid off, your beauty is made more wholesome by the fact that you are smiling and healthy. Well done! You are the first post I have seen and only joined this today, so your already a legend in my book. Congrats, your a real winner!!! xxxxx
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined myfitness pal today and whilst looking around the pages I found your story. Wow you look terrific!!!. Its nice to see real people because sometimes magazines and things always glam things up with models. I have about 8 stone to lose . I ususally get to 3 stone gone and then I stay still and eventually give up. You will be my inspiration!!. Thanks for your story & pics. I look forward to seing any more you may have of the old you before you started?
  • roseygogs
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing, very inspiring!
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. Congrats on the results of all your hard work! You look great:smile:
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your dedication is inspiring! Well done!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    wow you look amazing :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your pics...You look great!
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    Congrats! Motivation like this makes me keep going when I don't think I can go any further.
  • WeightWatchen
    Options
    Thank you so much, wow. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

I will try to dig out more before & after pics to add. I appreciate the comments!!
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    Wow! I swear you look about 20 years younger! You look like a completely different person and I can tell that you like the camera now. Great job!

DITTO! This is definately a job well done!
  • melissabee31
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! You look great with blond hair too! It makes you look very young. Congrats on your losses or your gains, however you want to look at it ;)
  • kateskipp
    Options
    You look so Good !! Well Done :)
    how many calories did you set yours to ? and how long did it take you ?
    xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!