I'm a sucker

Options
Ok I have been doing the biggest loser workout dvds (cardio and body scuplter)that I saw an ad for on tv and I do alter every other day and I can personally say that I do feel my muscles tighten up. I also love the dvd cause it has the people from the show working out on it. So it makes you feel like you are there with them and that your not alone on the weight lose challenge. i hate the other dvds where there is nothing but skinny people. lol but i also run everynight and do ellipictal trainer (60 mins daily) and extra situps and pushups before bedtime.... but this is the most i felt good about my abs... they are looking good.

Replies

• lauren85
    Options
    Ok I have been doing the biggest loser workout dvds (cardio and body scuplter)that I saw an ad for on tv and I do alter every other day and I can personally say that I do feel my muscles tighten up. I also love the dvd cause it has the people from the show working out on it. So it makes you feel like you are there with them and that your not alone on the weight lose challenge. i hate the other dvds where there is nothing but skinny people. lol but i also run everynight and do ellipictal trainer (60 mins daily) and extra situps and pushups before bedtime.... but this is the most i felt good about my abs... they are looking good.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    yay.!
  • mommachag
    Options
    yay.!
  • lauren85
    Options
    hey mommachag.. i know this is totally off subject but I see your quote "who said 1 in 150... in my house it's 2 out of 4" are you refering to autism? my daughter is autistic as well.
  • mommachag
    Options
    yes ma'am 2 out of four of my boys are on the spectrum. my oldest son has aspergers and my four year old is labeled with PDD-NOS with global developmental delays. though i suspect as he gets older they will say he is High functioning or even aspie like. I have a blog over at blogger called you-leave-me-breadless come on over and check it out
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    yes ma'am 2 out of four of my boys are on the spectrum. my oldest son has aspergers and my four year old is labeled with PDD-NOS with global developmental delays. though i suspect as he gets older they will say he is High functioning or even aspie like. I have a blog over at blogger called you-leave-me-breadless come on over and check it out

My little brother is getting tested for Asperger's soon. I guess he is hard to handle in class...they think he is fixated on numbers. I have noticed that he doesn't really understand anger...like if he gets a spanking, he laughs about it. My parents don't want to medicate at all so I think they will just choose therapy if it comes to that.
  • mommachag
    Options
    make sure that they take him to someone who really understands . it's hard there are so many people out there (dr's) who think they know what they are talking about