I can't wait til I'm at goal weight....

Options
2»

Replies

• TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am 6 pounds (or so) away from my final goal, so let me tell you, I've been already telling my weight, wearing size 6, yes - braggin! I even have the audacity to stand in front when the group pictures get taken! But what I am really looking forward to with all my heart and soul is saying, "I did it all by myself!" I found my plan, I found the exercise that works for me, and I never gave up! I found the nerve and the gumption inside of me to start something and to finish something! I can say that I DID IT! ANd that makes me very, very happy!! = D

^^^ Very Awesome!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    To wear fitted clothes and a waist belt over them! My waist is almost completely back but my belly needs a little more work! However I set out to lose my Tummy so people would stop asking if I was pregnant! ( embarrassing at 45!) Thankfully that has stopped but there are still certain clothes i can't quite wear properly yet! So that's what in looking forward to! ... Choosing clothes to flaunt not to cover!!!!
  • VTGolden
    VTGolden Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    so that I don't see the muffin top over my jeans. After having 3 kids, I wear my weight in my tummy. I have a few tops that make many rolls above my jeans. These need to go bye-bye!!!!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    live longer! Maybe have less back problems