inches!

Options
snowday
snowday Posts: 31 Member
Haven't lost alot of weight, BUT I took my measurements this morning and since Jan. 6th, I have lost 2 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my waist!!! WOO HOO!!!

Replies

• snowday
    Options
    Haven't lost alot of weight, BUT I took my measurements this morning and since Jan. 6th, I have lost 2 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my waist!!! WOO HOO!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is awesome!!!!!!! you are doing so great, keep up the great work.
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats!!!!!
  • snowday
    Options
    Thanks so much girls! I was getting very discouraged yesterday morning, when I weighed myself. Then I decided to measure. Now, I know not to let the scale control me!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I don't own a scale.......I have to run to a neighbors or go somewhere there is a scale to weigh.....so I rely on inches and the way my clothes fit...I am a muscular girl, so for me getting on the scale always stunk, seemed I was NEVER losing weight...turns out I WAS losing fat and gaining a bit more muscle. SO I say measure measure measure.............

........GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • snowday
    Options
    I have alot of muscle too. I was so mad when I got on the wii fit and my little character turned fat and said I was obese! That game doesn't know how lean you are!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!