MFP Runners Club Jan 24

Options
Everybody sleeping in? Did 14 miles this morning before taaking my son to his football game. Didn't stretch until I got to the game, and now I'm stiff.

Replies

• runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Everybody sleeping in? Did 14 miles this morning before taaking my son to his football game. Didn't stretch until I got to the game, and now I'm stiff.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I only did 3.5 today nice fast pace though! 14 tomorrow, getting ready for my marathon! :happy: :happy:

~Leash
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back in my runners after recovering from a minor injury. Only did 3.5 miles today but start marathon training on Monday with a 10miler!! YIPPEE!! :happy:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    No running today, about to head to the pool! :heart:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    No running today, but planning on it tomorrow! Did ChaLean's Burn Intervals, Ab Ripper X, and 30 pushups (meeting my challenge of at least 30 a day for the year so far! :bigsmile: ).

Great job, runnerdad!! I hate when I can't stretch out right afterwards also!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    5 for me today

:love:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I was all excited to run 14 miles today. And to see I am not the only one in the group to do it is even better. This was our last long run before our half marathon Feb 15th. The next 2 weekends we only run 7 miles. I love being able to say only 7 miles:smile: