What is your healthy food not so guilty pleasure?

2»

Replies

• Shani262
    Shani262 Posts: 68 Member
    Cauliflower or eggs...
  • CharityEaton
    CharityEaton Posts: 499 Member
    Mine used to be omelets with bell peppers and spinach but now for some reason the eggs make me a little gaggy in the mornings....no Iam NOT pregnant just always have issues with eggs every now and then!! LOL!
    My other FAVORITE is the Fiber One 90 cal brownies!!! I am a chocoholic and these are my lifesaver!!!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    I would more call this a cheat, but my trainer laughed when I told him I cheated a little and had one. A couple weeks ago, I told him I splurged a little the other night, he said did you have anything good. I told him I had a turkey burger with no mayo from Ruby Tuesday with some grilled zucchini and summer squash. He laughed and said that's not a cheat and he told me the food he ate. It's gotta be the best turkey burger I've ever had and with bun (the bad part) is only about 500 calories. It's so good.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Tangerines!!!!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    0% Greek Yoghurt.
    I love it,
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Baked potatoes with salsa !
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    I love Yoplaits dessert yogurts... 35 cal's per 100g... Lemon meringue pie... or there new pineapple vanilla pina colada... so delicious! like 0.00008th (insert sarcasm here) of the regular calories of a REAL pina colada lol!

I have one every day for breakfast actually so you could count them as my healthy guilty pleasure, but i have them for breaky because they are quick and easy and fill u up and they taste damn good.

Most my guilty pleasures r acually not so good. there are some fruit and veg i LOVE but i think the biggest non guilty pleasure i have would be crab. Been out to resturants twice this month and had crab, its soo good taste so decident, but theres so little actualy meat and very little calories. Crab rules :D
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    I like onions too. I sometimes make a sandwich or wrap with raw onions and honey mustard. :)

Mine would be fruit though, any fruit. It doesn't last long around me. :laugh:

I agree about the fruit, I eat a fruit salad every night, when I'm finished with the normal fruit, i eat the fruit for juices (what makes my mom angry) I eat tamarillo, passion fruit, banana passion fruit, guava, lulo... oh gosh
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Fruit!! Yumm anything with fruit in it; fruit cups, frozen graps, etc.. yum yum yum!:laugh:
  • pita chips and spinach dip....almonds and i've always loved fruits and vegetables
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    I also like the low-GI Yoplait yoghurts ..

The other things I like (but in moderation) are dates and low-GI Burgen Fruit & Muesli toast...
  • Mushrooms, olives (I regularly make a mushroom, olive and sausage casserole for dinner, I love it!), prawns, salmon, crab, mackerel (pretty much any type of seafood or fish really).
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Greek Yoghurt, protein powder and mashed banana - I have to stop myself eating this for every meal! Sooo yummy :)