NSV

Options
Starting from the beginning, I went to my sister's engagement party today (which was wonderful). Getting ready, I wanted to wear this white peasant shirt that I haven't wore that I got for Christmas. Put it on. Too big! My body was enveloped in the shirt. So I tried another shirt that my aunt got me. Too big again! It was falling off my shoulders and didn't work.

So I wore a sweater I knew would it and it did. Get to the party and my cousin and aunt told me that I lost weight and asked what have I been doing. I just shrugged and smile. I don't really see it but I guess i have really been losing the weight.

I also looked at my high school graduation picture recently. From there I can see that I've lost weight which makes me wonder how much I weighed in HS, but then I say I don't want to know.

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :flowerforyou: I would take the shirts to a donation center or thrift store, and then treat myself to something new if I were you! :smile:
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    congratulations, great NSV
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!