37 cal ice cream. 150 for the whole pint!

Options

Replies

• cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Not necessarily my whey is about 130 cals just for the protein not to mention all the other cals required to make this. Furthermore, I know I'm not getting an entire pint of ice cream from a scoop of whey.
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I really need to find this!
  • cookc04
    cookc04 Posts: 71
    Options
    OH doesn't look too bad - impressive frozen protein shake
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Where did you find it? I've been looking for this!
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I need to find this.

What about Skinny Cow?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    If you don't learn to control your ice cream craves you won't be able to maintain once you lost the weight.
    I'd be careful - What else does it have in it? Is that healthy?

A poster above posted the ingredients.

And when did I ever say I can't control my cravings? I have ben and jerrys occasionally. Thought I would try something knew out
    Options
    I need to find this.

What about Skinny Cow?

Skinny cow tastes way better xD but has waaayyyy more cals. Low fat but loaded with sugar!

Just a new something I found I thought I would share :]
  • rockchick90
    Options
    why dont I have this in the UK! :(
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    why dont I have this in the UK! :(

Load of plop ain't it :grumble:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I tried the cookies and cream flavor, didn't like it, and didn't think it remotely resembled either cookies or cream.

That being said, it IS pretty crazy how low cal it is, and it might settle a sweet tooth so in that regard, worth trying.
    Options
    Now i know not to try that flavor xD haha

I got the mint and coffee. I liek those two! Like i said not the same as regular ice cream but was worth at least trying :]
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this stuff. My favorites are Chocolate PB, and the chocolate. I drizzle 2 servings of chocolate PB2 on mine for extra peanut buttery goodness for an additional 90 calories.

I have a pint almost every day. Too bad the stuff isn't really cheap. :ohwell:

Of all the flavors I've tried, the cookies and cream is the only one I did not like. I have yet to try pumpkin spice or mint choc. though.
    Options
    I'm addicted to this stuff. My favorites are Chocolate PB, and the chocolate. I drizzle 2 servings of chocolate PB2 on mine for extra peanut buttery goodness for an additional 90 calories.

I have a pint almost every day. Too bad the stuff isn't really cheap. :ohwell:

Of all the flavors I've tried, the cookies and cream is the only one I did not like. I have yet to try pumpkin spice or mint choc. though.

Thanks for the good idea!!

Yea expensive ill say D: Im just using it as a once in a while treat :]
  • MaterMama
    Options
    This can be ordered through Amazon. Although you have to buy at least a pack of 6. But its under prime shipping so its free shipping and no tax.

How much is it in the stores?

The closest place that sells it to me is almost an hour away.
    Options
    I got it for about $5 for the pint. Little pricy xD
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    they dont sell it near me! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love Arctic Zero!! Soooo delicious! I buy it at Sprout's. It's a little expensive though at $5 a pint, so I don't buy it that much.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be nit picky, but notice how now where on the label is it called "Ice cream" because by law, ice cream is required to have a certain amount of fat. Due to labeling laws, like how peanut butter must contain a minimum amount of peanuts, otherwise it can't be called peanut 'butter' and is called peanut 'spread'

Like someone said, you can blend some protein, flavoring and ice to make a similar product. I make mine with vanilla whey protein, cinamon, peanut butter and ice. If I want it a little firmer, I'll throw it in the freezer for a few mins before I eat it.
  • healthieramanda
    healthieramanda Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I'll be definitely consuming some of these! I'm from Australia but I'm heading off to the US in about a month