I NEED SUPPORT!!!!

My husband works out of town, I run a daycare out of my home. I need more then children to talk to. Anyone willing to be a support buddy for me. Just wanting to lost 5 - 10 pounds. Share you tips with me! Please!

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    I just found a thread that seems like the perfect fit for you :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/374381-support-group-for-losing-those-last-10-lbs
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Hi! Add me if you'd like!. :)
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Welcome! We have five kids, older now, but back in the day my poor wife would totally talk my ear clean off when I got home from work. I couldn't figure it out, cause she's more of a quiet person, so I asked her and she just said: "I just need to speak adult english to anyone!" A daycare would be even more challenging. Glad you found your way to MFP. Plenty of encouragement to be found in here!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 256 Member
    Hello feel free to add me - I am working on those last 10 as well.

ETA: I am just two provinces over from you!
  • Hi! I am new here too! I am looking to lose 10-15lbs but gain some muscle too! I am going to start Julian Michaels 30 day shred & then I would like to move on to something like insanity. I am looking to get in the best shape that I have ever been in! I'm really going to try and it's going to be hard but we can do this!! Add me if you would like to talk more or keep in touch and WELCOME & GOOD LUCK :)
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Welcome to the club...feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Feel free to add me.....I'm in my last 10 lbs of my FIRST goal. So not quite the same but I can try to be a support!!
  • cswearingen
    cswearingen Posts: 10 Member
    I'm new as well! I'm going to make this work!
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    I'm new here too and can use all the support that I can get! Please, anyone add me! I just need someone to talk to about this whole life style change.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    You can add me! :)

Things that seemed to help my weigh ins are drinking 2 liters of ice cold water and getting enough sleep. I always lost more weight on the weeks that I kept up with these.