I'm Ready to Make it Happen!

Hello. I probably joined this site a while ago, but never logged in to see what it was all about. I've decided to give it a shot! My goal is to lose about about 130 pounds. I have quite a ways to go, but I am not discouraged. Every week, I make small changes in my diet and I'm proud of that. I am looking for support and I want to support others on their journey as well.

Shauna

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • I just joined aswell with a good 40 pounds to loose. Im not proud of that but Im ready to tackle it!
    Good luck to you & add me as a friend if you like!
  • hey, im new here. my aim to join this group is to mainly because to lose weight. I;m in love with this website as it will keep track of my daily calorie intake. /hope i can make this happen :)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Welcome! :D
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Wow. Nice line up of new people. Welcome to you all and best of luck!! You CAN do it.
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • vtempes
    vtempes Posts: 47
    Welcome! Best of luck on your journey!!! Feel free to add me; we can all use some support/motivation!
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    welcome. please feel free to add me :)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Hiya! I'm CANT. Welcome! There are so many tools to use here! It's amazing! Jump on in! The water is fine!