New to message boards

Options
So I'm recently married and lets say I was chubby when I said my I do's. I felt disgusted by my wedding pictures and started to do something about it. I joined Jenny Craig's and did the 20lbs for $20. I lost my first 20lbs in a month and a half. after that I used the my fitness pal and lost an additional 20lbs. I've manager to keep it off since February and feel so much better. I'm on a quest to lose another 30lbs before my anniversary in march which would put me at 130lbs. I'm loving the iPhone app and it's easy to imput everything that I eat. I'm just looking for some online motivational support. Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. Friends can keep you motivated and always good to keep me honest.
  • rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, keep you the momentum!
  • afinnegan10
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the support! I feel so much healthier already just after the first 40lbs! I want to get in a bikini next summer and live a healthy life. Living in new Orleans, there's always something going on with crawfish boils, smoke fests, grilling at tailgates. I know that I can still do all that, just in moderation and drink plenty of water and exercise. I beat my PCOS and pre-diabetes and hypertension. I'm amazed and can't wait to see what another 30lbs does for me!
  • vix82vicki
    vix82vicki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done, you have done amazing already, keep up the good work! You can do it:-)
  • razorspells
    Options
    you CAN DO it! Good luck! :smile: