Bulging Bride

So I`m getting married next summer and as cliche as it might be I want to lose some weight and tone up and look fabulous for one of the biggest days of my life!! I`ve tried to this whole weight loss thing before and of coarse got lazy and went back to my old habits! But I really need to do this, I want to start out my married life looking and feeling my best! So my goal is to try and lose around 20lbs by July!! Any other brides out there on a mission to start living a healthy life style and melt the pounds away with some hard work??!!

Replies

• sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Not getting married, but congrats. And theres nothing wrong with a cliche. It's a great goal! Good luck with your journey. Hope this site helps you as much as it has me.
  • I'm also engaged, but my wedding date is a little less than 2 years away. I'm almost halfway done!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    I've lost nearly 20 in less time than you have...it can be done!

- I used to be friends with someone in Edmonton...and one of my sweetest friends lives in Calgary!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    :raises hand: I am! You're not alone. :happy:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Wish I was lol. I want to lose about 50 by next July though =] my boyfriend and my anniversary.

You can definitely lose 20 pounds in that time! Good luck and congratulations =]