First time sharing......48 pounds gone forever!!!

Options
I've been waiting to post pics until I reach my goal weight, but I'm done waiting.... I hope I can be motivation to just one person out there. It can be done. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but you will get there. I've been working on my last 10 pounds for a while now, but I know I will get there. I'm doing things now that I thought would always be dreams. This past Saturday I ran my first 10K and I think the realization finally set in. I am a success. It doesn't matter what that number on the scale or number in my jeans say, it's about how I feel about myself. Inside is what matters. Thanks to everyone for their support!

SW: 189.5
CW: 142

5'4, 28yrs old, mommy to 2 :happy:

Moresummer2011044-1-1.jpg

Replies

• SusanWinters
    Options
    WOW! you look so amazing in those pics. Thank you so much for sharing them, I have been walking 5k's and my motivation is to get to around 150 by feb 26 for a half marathon... your pictures help me see where I might be by then...YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look really fit now! Thanks for your inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • promgirl2013
    Options
    Wow!! Great!! :)
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. I need to lose about 50 lbs so it is nice to see what I will look like!!
  • dannie_d
    Options
    You look amazing! Your pictures just gave me the inspiration I need! Thank you! :)
  • Campnhike
    Options
    You look great! You look younger, too! Thank you for the inspiration and motivation! :)
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful! You have done so very well. :D
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I have lost 43 lbs and still haven't tried 'after' or 'during' photos. Maybe I should. You have me feeling more secure in the weight I've lost.

But I have to say you should be so proud of yourself!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You're so cute! No one would guess you were ever heavy.
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!
  • DdoubleU77
    Options
    ^ 5's
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You look amazing! Keep up the good work! Sure is worth it :)
  • rosenogc
    rosenogc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I weigh around 185 and want to lose at least 50 pounds. I am also around your age, so your pics have definitely given me inspiration. You have definitely put your work in and it has paid off!!!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are gorgeous. I am thrilled to read about your 10k as that is one of my goals. I'm so happy for you.
  • jseelim
    jseelim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow, you're a true inspiration. Thank you for posting!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ! You look beautiful congrats! I hope to be a runner someday too :)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Congrats and thanks for sharing your success with us! You are awesome!!!
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    Thank you for courageously sharing your story. You are motivating lots of people! :)
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    looking fantastic well done :)
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Fantastic pictures and well done on the 10k!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!