What is on your Christmas wish list

Replies

• liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him

I wish this for you and your kids too! In fact, that's what I wish for christmas...to have all our Troops come home to their families...for good!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    For my kids to have a great christmas

for siggy to find a job here

Honestly nothing else in the world I want even a little compared to those two things.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    A size 12 a*se. Can't get that at Boots or M&S though!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him

I wish this for you and your kids too! In fact, that's what I wish for christmas...to have all our Troops come home to their families...for good!

Oh god, obviously I'd have this before the size 12 a*se!!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    I'd happily take a Kindle Fire and a new camera, Nikon d5100 please.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Well if it is a gift it would be a treadmill(but i know thats outta the question as hubby has his eye on a new expensive food processer(shh i don't know)lol :wink:
    and he says i have enough exersice equipment already :mad:

but if it was anything just to start losing weight again would be nice instead of plataux hell! :laugh:
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member

I hope your wish comes true for you and your kids!!! I would like to be 50-60lbs lighter and TurboFire!!! My birthday is Jan.1st so, I normally just ask for a combined gift from my mom since its just 1 week later!!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 195 Member

Awww Amber- I pray that your wish happens for you... After reading that- I don't even want to post my selfish wish! :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Bowflex Treadclimber
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    I would like my extended family to stop fighting and to stop holding each other to ridiculous standards.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Just free time with the ones I love.

I love Christmas. I can't wait.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    I'm going to be happy with a stocking filler :wink: and Christmas with a roaring fire
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Nothing, because I'm Jewish, and as such, do not receive Christmas presents.

*No, Hanukkah does not count. It is a minor holiday of little consequence.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member

Bah humbug indeed! and it's 'Knitted' - just saying
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    I could wish for weight loss, a new car, money... etc. but I can do all these stuff without wishing for them..
    I'd rather wish for something i have no control over... like happy family times on chritmas and for my uncle to be cancer-free and get out of the hospital so he can enjoy christmas with his little kids.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    since my birthday is about a week after christmas I'm hoping for a combined gift of a nice camera. :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member

Hanukkah is awesome. Not as awesome as Diwali but still...
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Love, health and happiness... ♥:flowerforyou: ♥
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member

Maybe you can think of a progress gift instead. :happy:

The pattern on you sox looks very complicate; good job!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Jason Statham :love:

Well, if not, I suppose I could settle for P90X...