Hello

Options
Hello Myfitnesspal community members :-) I`m glad to be part of this community and I feel spirit with full motivation today after I read succseed people profiles, It`s really amazing how far they acomplish :-) I hope the same success for all of you here.

now= finally I don`t feel lonely for the first time to made my goals losing the extra pounds and be in shape with healthy eat habites and smart exersice.

I`d like to mention also that I am not familiar with calories and exsercise tracker and counter app which I beleive it`s great start for successful monitoring and planing, I tried MFP 1st in may of this year but unfortionatly I quit as soon as I started the same week maybe because I was walking alone with my goal that time:-(

But now I`m getting back again with full spirit and motivation

I`m really working so hard this time to get my goals and to have more healthy and fitness life

Cheers
Brave

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for about 1 month now and I love it! I have a wonderful family that supports me but I exercise alone also and I know what you feel it is so hard sometimes. But I am more determined than ever..add me as a buddy if you like and we can go through this journey together..:wink: