Went to Red Lobster......

Options
...And I didn't go over my calories for the day :bigsmile: I just have 0 at this point lol. This is a total go me moment, because usually I lovvvvvvveee the shrimp alfredo for 1200 calories :noway: Tonight I had the wood fired shrimp scallops and chicken yummmmmm :drinker: Had to share :smile:

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    ...And I didn't go over my calories for the day :bigsmile: I just have 0 at this point lol. This is a total go me moment, because usually I lovvvvvvveee the shrimp alfredo for 1200 calories :noway: Tonight I had the wood fired shrimp scallops and chicken yummmmmm :drinker: Had to share :smile:
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    Bravo! Tonight I ate out too... at Montana's Cookhouse (aka the Saturated Fat Depot)
    I ate half of my entree (Baked Chicken Penne), about 1/3 of my boyfriend's desert, and still managed to have 130 cals left over for the day. (Thanks to an hour of interval training on the treadmill this morning).
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I love Red Lobster! It's one of those places you can eat out and actually have a chance of not totally blowing it :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great, keep up the great work
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!