What is your final goal treat to yourself??

Options
When I reach my final goal....which I have set for Dec 2012 (giving myself tonnes of time!) I have 3 things that I will do at that point:

- Very classy Boudoir photoshoot (not at all cheesy...and not nude) I think that would be a massive boost to my confidence!!
- Re-do our wedding photos! (My hubby and I both look like we ate some of the guests in our original ones!!!)
- Complete new wardrobe (the day I reach my final goal, the bin bags come out and everything goes to make way for a brand spanking new capsule wardrobe with some key designer pieces - should probably double check with hubby first though................)

What's your FINAL GOAL treat??

I do this because it's nice to have some motivation to spur me on.....it's not borne out of greed!!

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    shoes, the answer is always...YES ALWAYS shoes...
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes because my weight in chocolate seems a bit counter productive
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    clothes and shoes, i will so need a new wardrobe when i have reached my goal, and you always need shoes to go with the clothes! cant wait for that shopping trip!!!!x
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Vacation to Cabo ;)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes because my weight in chocolate seems a bit counter productive

Mmmmm, weight in chocolate.......
    Sorry, was completely distracted by this!

I don't have a goal treat, I've been getting new clothes as I've got smaller and adding charms to track weight loss, first race etc.

Now I'm close to my goal I've realised that this is just the start of a whole new journey of maintaining my weight - perhaps I'll think of a reward for maintaining for a year!
    Actually, a non-tangible goal will be to see myself in Christmas holiday photos looking 50 pounds lighter than last year's hideous snaps!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Buy a few pairs of bikinis
    Buy a few shorts and skirts
    Get my hair done
    A trip to Phuket or Bintan (Beautiful beaches)
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Surfing Lessons!! :D I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to surf.. and that's my end 'treat' :D
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    An entirely new wardrobe - I'm tired of having a few things in the closet that actually fit!!!
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe!!!

and maybe a tattoo:-)
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    new clothes!!!!
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sex with the lights on...
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have May 2012 as my set "goal date" (whatever I weigh at that point I will call "goal". I think that I could probably get somewhere between 135 and 145).

I have a trip to NYC planned for the first week of May, so I will be buying myself some designer jeans in whatever size I fit into at that point. This has been a plan for me from the beginning, so I'm excited for it, because I think that expensive jeans in my goal size will be motivation enough for me to stay that size.

However, my biggest goal "treat" is being thin and healthy and loving my size. :heart:
  • csklebar
    Options
    Climbing a grade 6c sport climb easily without the extra weight!
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    Booby Job :)
  • PrincessStubbie
    PrincessStubbie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I are both at our final goal weight, we want to get away and do a resort/spa getaway....I really haven't nailed down what I want or want to do when I reach the end...right now my goal is to finish my first 5K which will be next month! That is where my focus is at the moment! Will need to think about it now...hmmmm....
  • KatieMiaX
    KatieMiaX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    a boyfriend!!!!!!!!! hopefully :)

6974392.png
  • Segrande
    Options
    A new wardrobe, most probably. Though most importantly, finally being happy with how I look would be the ultimate treat. (:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    my bellybutton pierced :) and some of the hottest cut off shirts I can find :P