Looking for healthy lifestyle friends who "get" the struggle

Options
Hi everyone, I am happy to have found this site. I am 7 years post gastric bypass, and have been struggling with about 25 lbs in the last few years. I still consider myself a success, because I went from 238 lbs, maybe more at one point, to 134 at my lowest. I am about 30 above that now. I'm only 5'1 and I'm 45 years old, but even being 30 up from where I need to be, makes me feel so old. I am diabetic, that was the main reason I originally had surgery. My blood sugars are almost normal in the mornings, compared to before surgery, but I still spike high after some meals, I"m on a carb/sugar bad bad rollercoaster and am so ready to step off. Looking for friends who would like to share on this journey, I dont care if you're post bypass or not, young or older than me, need to lose ten or one hundred or more, our struggles are still day to day, and we can all teach each other :) Thanks for listening!

Replies

• JessicaLady
    Options
    that was very touching. I wish you the best, I'm new here, but id love to be an encouragement to you as you are to me.