Hello, I'm new and looking for some new friends in the same

Hi there,

I'm Rachel, 38, and living in Staffordshire. I've been a member on this site for a while now, using the app on my mobile phone, but had never logged on line with my laptop before - genuinely didn't realise all of this existed!

I have a shed load of weight to lose :( I joined my loacl gym in January, and it took me just a short while really to lose just over a stone, then I got a little lazy and my 6:30am gym sesssions took a battering as the pressures of work kicked in and I've got on the scaled this morning and I've put all of the weight back on.

In addition to my really stressful work life I have a family (my son is now 13 though) and I have rheumatoid arthritis, so need to really be in tune with what my body really can and can't do.....however, is some of that just an excuse I have to ask myself?!

I SO WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I'm so fed up of being big.....I'd so love to fit into something nice for christmas and to feel fitter and healthier!

If you've got a shed load to lose like me, maybe we could buddy up. I'd love to hear from you!

Good luck with everything
Rach xxx