how long after TOM ends do you weigh?

Options
just curious
:heart:

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I actually weigh during TOM. Lol! I don't usually gain during my week.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I notice the day of my period, or day after I drop most the water I retain, and drop more throughout the next few days. So, I don't wait at all.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning regardless of TOM
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning regardless of TOM

same:-)
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I bloat A LOT during TOM (did while preggers too-- doc estimated 20 lbs. of water weight), so I wait a week. I can fluctuate as much as 3 lbs.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Mine used to take a week to come off before I got to lowest weight of that month, since I changed my diet and don't seem to retain as much water in general I weigh a day after they end and the extra water from them seems to have gone already.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Mondays regardless of TOM.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I also weigh weekly, on Fridays, regardless of TOM. I figure if I do gain or have a small loss due to water retention or whatnot, that I will have an even better loss next week :)
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I don't treat my menstrual cycle differently than my non-menstrual cycle times.
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Weigh in on Tuesdays regardless of TOM
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I don't treat my menstrual cycle differently than my non-menstrual cycle times.

ditto.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I just block off 4 weeks a month on my calendar as it being part of my monthly cycle and don't log anything. You will learn a lot about yourself taking your weight at the same time and tracking it. It really doesn't mean you aren't making progress if you track a gain.