(OPEN) Just Dance 2 Challenge October - Week 3

Options
New week...anyone is free to join at any time..

Each week, the leader chooses 3 songs..scores are posted and everyone else tries to beat those scores throughout the week. Scores must be posted by Sunday of each week. The person with the highest scores becomes the new leader for the next week.

Please post your scores regardless if you beat the high score, that way I know who's participating. You may post scores more than once.

This is a fun challenge to help keep you motivated and moving because as we all know, any exercise is better than none.

CandiceLeeAnn was last week's winner. She will be posting the new songs for the week.

Replies

• soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Bump. Can't wait to see what are the songs this week. This is a fun challenge!
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! :D
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. I am not good at this game at all, but maybe the "forced practice" of this challenge will help. What a great idea!
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    This is awesome! I ahven't seen this challenge before and haven't played this game in a while I'm so up for this :D
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am NOT good at the Just Dance, but having it I might as well face this challenge. It will at least give me a motivation to do it! Do you just track it as dance in your cardio exercise for 10 to 15 depending on the songs chosen?
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I'm in :)
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I just had some help from my two children picking the songs this week. "No, not that one Mommy. I like that one better!" :) Here are this week's songs:

Jump In The Line - 9,723
    Monster Mash - 11,193
    A-Punk - 8,655

Hope everyone has fun Just Dancing!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    Options
    HEHEHEHE...this should be fun!!! I have never done A-Punk, and the other two I have only done a time or two and it was under 2000. I better be doing A LOT of dancing!!!!!!
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    This sounds so fun! I'm awful at this and have no coordination but I'd love to join in!
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    so excited!!! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Awesome, we're getting some new faces! Exciting!
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Tomorrow afternoon I am gonna beat those scores!!!! (maybe hehe)
  • yasemasuyo
    Options
    Phew, that was FUN! I allowed myself 2 goes at each dance and scored as follows:

The Monster Mash - 8141
    Jump in the Line - 4062 (I worked so hard at that one, but the score just didn't move!)
    A-Punk - 9547

Will try again tomorrow :-D
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    glad to see so many participating!! have fun!! hopefully I'll get to go at it this evening.
  • mrsewert
    Options
    I will try this tonight! :) YAY
  • mrsewert
    Options
    Ok let me start by saying I never tried these before....So be nice :laugh:

Jump in the Line: 3947
    Monster Mash: 6990
    A-Punk: 8672

I tried each dance twice. I'll try to beat these scores tomorrow.

What a fun challenge. :)

PS. My husband walked in when I was doing the Jump in the line dance and he thought I was dancing for him the way I was "shake shake shake" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MEN!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    Options
    Is there a boobie prize for the one for the lowest score! I am not sure I can compete with these scores...LOL! I will give it a try before bed though!!! And since I am off tomorrow, I think I will spend some time trying them again tomorrow. I am pretty sure this is going to take a LOT of tries to even come near any of the scores so far!
  • yasemasuyo
    Options
    Day 2!

The Monster Mash - 9628
    Jump in the Line - 6773
    A-Punk - 9550

Woo hoo!!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    Options
    I must have lost rhythm over the years...I still can not get past 2500
  • cindylee123
    cindylee123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This will be tonight's exercise! Can't wait. :)