Looking for a group challenge....

Options
Hey eveyone! My name is Lisa, I have been on here for a little while, and I was kinda stuck in a rutt, I did a challenge in September, and I started to see results! I think that it was the fact that I was not just responsible for myself, I had a team counting on me, and I hate to let people down! I HATE to workout alone, and since that is all I do, the challenge seems to keep me motivated. With that being said, I have been out of commission for most of this month, I was sick for 3 weeks with Bronchitis, and sinius crap, and having 2 little ones sick, one with sinus crap and one with Bronchitis, was NOT fun! and did not leave me time to get my workouts in, or keep track of my calories. I am happy to say, even with that I still managed to NOT gain, but LOOSE just over 2 pounds in that time, I really do not know how! but I am happy! :smile: :smile: But now tht I am feeling like myself again, i am ready to jump in and get back to it, are there any mini challenges going on, to finish out this month? and is there a challenge going on for next month? I need to get in on a challenge to keep myself in check.

thanks so much for any and all help!

Lisa
A mom on a mission! :tongue:

Replies