my hubby and I did good!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Well, we have been on this new lifestyle change since Jan 5th. We have always been fast food junkies and made horrible decisions. Well, today I was sooooo proud of him and me. We went to Schlotzkys and had a SMALL roasted turkey on wheat with BAKED chips. Before my husband would order a large original and greasy chips w/ a Dr Pepper. This time he had a Diet Coke (first since Jan 5) and I had an unsweet tea. ( I always drink that). I am so proud that he chose healthy this time. Maybe we are going to be okay!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, we have been on this new lifestyle change since Jan 5th. We have always been fast food junkies and made horrible decisions. Well, today I was sooooo proud of him and me. We went to Schlotzkys and had a SMALL roasted turkey on wheat with BAKED chips. Before my husband would order a large original and greasy chips w/ a Dr Pepper. This time he had a Diet Coke (first since Jan 5) and I had an unsweet tea. ( I always drink that). I am so proud that he chose healthy this time. Maybe we are going to be okay!

Memaw
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is so great, I am so proud of you both.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It does feel good to make better choices! My hubby is doing this with me too - and same deal - we have always been fast food junkies... today we were out running errands and decided to go to Subway instead of Sonic! We split a turkey footlong and had baked chips! Lots cheaper than what we'd usually do too!

Congratulations to you guys from us guys!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is wonderful!!! It feels great to make healthier food choices!
  • PussyKat
    PussyKat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You definitely feel better after eating something healthier, but I still find it very hard to make the right choices at restaurants. Congrats to you both :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!