Hello from SoCal

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself. Yeah, that's me on the floor with my computer that shows two issues with me. First, I am fat. Second, I am sedentary. Today I decided to do something about both. Two meals down and keeping to the plan. Exercise this afternoon will burn some calories. I am recovering from total knee replacement, Nov. 29, and have put on about 20 pounds since with the limited activity. I am released by physical therapist but need to go slowly with activities. Stationary biking seems to be the best for now. I am excited about the food database and see how it makes it easy to post meals and keep count. Thanks

Replies

• rakpezr
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself. Yeah, that's me on the floor with my computer that shows two issues with me. First, I am fat. Second, I am sedentary. Today I decided to do something about both. Two meals down and keeping to the plan. Exercise this afternoon will burn some calories. I am recovering from total knee replacement, Nov. 29, and have put on about 20 pounds since with the limited activity. I am released by physical therapist but need to go slowly with activities. Stationary biking seems to be the best for now. I am excited about the food database and see how it makes it easy to post meals and keep count. Thanks
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome SoCal from the central Valley!
    Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Every bit of effort counts, good for you, welcome
  • Cheyanne
    Options
    from socal here too ! Welcome! Stay strong, if you have a bad day, remember, tomorrow is a new day !

Cheyanne:drinker:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from NorCal :smile: Good luck!

:heart: Kels