Pectoral bumps

Options
As a male, this is embarrassing. But in the interest of full disclosure, here is the report...

No exercise for decades reduces your muscles to nothing. Last month I stretched my arms up and had no pectorals. Nothing. Flat. O'couse, I had no biceps, either, triceps are an unproven a theory, trapeziums are in the circus, and a six-pack is something at the liquor store. This past month, for the first time in decades I have been doing resistance training at the gym.

Yesterday I raised my arms and saw little bumps where the pectorals are supposed to be. Bee stings. Mosquito bites. Naah, no way! Today I checked again to confirm it. I bravely looked in the mirror, raised my arms, and... yep, same 'skeeter bites. I have been losing weight so it can't be the dreaded "man boobs" from overweight. They are little teeny tiny pecs, but they exist.

I gots pectoral bumps! :bigsmile:

Replies

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I love your sense of humor. Thanks for making me chuckle this morning. AND congrats!!!! :happy:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    hahaha good job!!! Keep going, pretty soon you will be able to make them dance!!! :laugh: