Advice.. What would YOU do?

Options
Hello all you fitness kings and queens - Happy Monday!! :flowerforyou:

Ok so I have a question for you..

I generally weigh in on a Monday.. which today I did. I wonder when you weigh do you treat it afterwards as a ` treat day ` and then continue the next day or do you carry on on track until the following week?
I am C.R.A.V.I.N.G a bar of fruit and nut chocolate and I know I will be brought one this evening but a family size bar.. I will still be under my calorie intake as when I open it I simply TOTALLY pig out! * I am in recovery from bulimia *

HOWEVER I ALSO weigh in on the Friday of the same week to keep me ` level headed ` for the weekend.. I am 2lb away from losing 5 stone. I was 206lb I am now 138lb.

After my 5 stone mark I will begin a journey of regaining my confidence and self believe / self esteem.. with people who I have met via here I believe I can do so..

Good luck along your journey everyone :flowerforyou:

Sarah.
UK.

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey chick :)

I weigh in on a friday and on that friday i then have a treat day to have anything if i am craving it as i can work hard the rest of the week.

I would have your fruit and nut today and then when you weigh in friday dont worry too much as you can weigh in again monday :)

xxxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey chick :)

I weigh in on a friday and on that friday i then have a treat day to have anything if i am craving it as i can work hard the rest of the week.

I would have your fruit and nut today and then when you weigh in friday dont worry too much as you can weigh in again monday :)

xxxxxx

Yes, i agree x
  • marykly
    marykly Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Sarah :)

I agree, have your fruit and nut bar today, you totally deserve it! We shouldn't really eliminate everything 'bad' from our lives as that's what leads to us craving so badly for things then we just 'pig out'! So by all means have your bar and weigh in on Friday as usual! I'm sure you'll have it worked off by then anyway!
    Mary xx
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Count the calories and if you need more, earn them with exercise. I don't treat weigh in day any different than any other day. I eat healthily and have treats daily, but make sure I count EVERYTHING and earn extra calories to "pay" for them :)
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Thankyou lovelies! xx