Starting Over!

Options
Starting over with a clean slate on MFP! Looking for supportive friends...we can encourage and inspire one another!

Replies

• bhawk82
    bhawk82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Be my friend and motivate me! I need all the help I can get!!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I am starting over as well..
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you this time around.

Have you thought about why things didn't work out for you last time? If not, give that some thought. I say this because its the key to unlocking the basis for the stumbling block(s) that threw you off course...and understanding why you fell off course last time can help you avoid the same stumbling block this time. for more, check out my will power blog below.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support and encourage you if you will do the same for me! Please feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • melieeeboo
    Options
    Hello everyone, i too am starting over i guess, the last couple of weeks have not been good but thinking positive now. i only have a couple of friends on mine :o( could do with a few more if anyone wants to add. I think the support definitely helps :o) x
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds good...we all can use support and encouragement!!! I think I've started over 25 times now...lol*:flowerforyou:
    Good Luck and try to stay positive ;)
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My scale has been inching back up so I'm with you on starting over.
  • mamax04
    mamax04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i am starting again too
  • Bluejenn
    Options
    I'm not exactly starting over but trying to re-focus a little. Anyone, please feel free to add me as well!
  • aratliff101803
    Options
    I'm starting again too! it's been a really long time since i was on here last. i really need to make this work this time!! :)