what body part are you obsessed with....

Options

Replies

• mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would have to say batwings! Please get them off of me!!! :):happy:

Also I have a funny story about the clavicle that I just have to share. Last night my husband and I were watching a little TV before going to bed. A rather thin woman was speaking and he looks at me and says "What is wrong with her neck?" And I said "What do you mean?" He then said "See those two leaders running down each side and the hole in the middle? What is wrong with her?" I busted out laughing and told him "Um thats normal...thats her bones." He said "You dont have that" I said "Because Im fat thats why! But I will have that soon. :)"

Totally hilarious.:bigsmile:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with your boobs... thats right I'm talking to you... yeah you... you with the boobs.

I know, right??? ;-)
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    my lack of six pack. Still have some work to get that where I would like
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    my abs
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Thighs...please go away
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with your boobs... thats right I'm talking to you... yeah you... you with the boobs.

Hahaha but they are no longer allowed on mfp! :(
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    My gut and my arms.
    My gut is way smaller, but it still ain't pretty (lotsa funky stuff goin on there)
    and my arms are getting great definition,
    now I need to get them bigger again.
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I used to be obsessed with my collarbones when I was around 14 - 15 years old and try and make them look prominent at high school.

Nowadays they are the least of my worries, anyway (and luckily!) my boyfriend HATES sticky-out knobbly clavicles, he thinks they make women look half dead. Overrated in my opinion too....it kind of promotes the out dated malnourished look.

BATWINGS however, I cant get rid of those things no matter how hard I try!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm not obsessed with any of them, but clavicles are my favorite.

Moi, aussi! ;-)
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    my abs

I'm obsessed with your abs too Bry!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I was very excited when I discovered my collar bone and biceps. Recently I have been very happy to rediscover my wrists.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I used to be obsessed with my collarbones when I was around 14 - 15 years old and try and make them look prominent at high school.

Nowadays they are the least of my worries, anyway (and luckily!) my boyfriend HATES sticky-out knobbly clavicles, he thinks they make women look half dead. Overrated in my opinion too....it kind of promotes the out dated malnourished look.

BATWINGS however, I cant get rid of those things no matter how hard I try!

I don't think I look half-dead or malnourished.

I like my collarbones and shoulders, and my legs, I would say if anything, I would be obsessed with my stomach and trying to make it flatter!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    The dreadful calves as I struggle to get mine growing

Really try speed walking p.b xxx

mine problem area in my budda belly! :wink:
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    my thighs.. they have started to shrink but not nearly enough.. and I'm worried they seem to be muscle-y (is that a word?) ugh I just want them to be small!!
    also my butt is becoming rock hard!! those back kicks are killer, but working!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    belly...it's really the only measurement I take regularly.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My legs! I've seen an improvement on them.. pllus i have calves now! yaay!!!

i hate hate my stomach.. darn kids stretching it out and what not... :grumble:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i love my legs now...

i constantly measure my waistline though
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    my abs

I'm obsessed with your abs too Bry!

:blushing:
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I wish my stomach would flatten out and my chest have more definition....
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    My tush!
    It went really pancakish last year when I lost the first thirty pounds by cutting my fats waaaay down. Now that I'm more relaxed about fat intake and instead working out all the time, I've got this nice round booty, and it's rock hard when I flex! Still small, but soooo excited about it. Falling deeper in love with that elliptical machine every time I slip into some tight-butt jeans.