Stay at home mom needing support!!

bjnbjdavis
bjnbjdavis Posts: 3
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning everyone!! I am a stay at home mom of 2 great kids. I currently look like I ate the person I was 6 years ago. It is time for a new me for my family and myself. I just need a little encouragement ok -63lbs of encouragement.

I am a people person. I think it is just as important to me to encourage other people than to receive it.

Replies

• rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of 4 kids :) You can so do this!!!! Good luck with your journey :)
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I'm a stay at home Mom as well. 3 daughters that aren't in school yet and 1 daughter that is in school. I'm lost 56 pounds total but have 15-20 to go.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 417 Member
    Good morning! I am a sahm of 2 toddlers. You can do this! Fell free to add me :-)
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    You can do this! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    SAHM of six here, plus a daughter that moved out to live with her idiot boyfriend (but that's a whole other story, lol).

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    I am also a SAHM of 3 boys only been on MFP for 20 days and also still looking for friends feel free to add me
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    SAHM of 3 here. Needing to lose 20-25 lbs. I need support, too.
  • Hello, I am also a stay at home mom...:) I am need to lose 60 pds myself...:)
  • Stay at home mom here too!! 2 precious boys :) I need support as well!!
  • Hi!!! :) I am not a mom, but I am a stay at home military wife. I need some encouragement too. If it makes you feel any better, I've had folks ask when I was due, and I'm not pregnant.....with no kids! =D I'm chubby, but I never thought I was THAT chubby. I guess that was my wakeup call. Feel free to add me!! Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Thanks so much!! It is such a comforting feeling when you are not the only one!! Thanks for all the request!! I have the best feeling!!! It may be a long battle but it is one worth the fight for our families and ourselves!!
This discussion has been closed.