READY TO ROLL!...AGAIN!!!!

So this week, starting Friday, i went off the deep end a little bit. I ate more junk for Friday-Sunday than i have all together in the last 3 months, didnt log at all... I really over did it. I was eating anything and everything that was bad for me and i knew it was going to hurt my progress but didn't care! I gained a few pounds, and certainly don't feel as fit as i have in the past, but I am SO motivated to go on a crazy push to get back into the healthy eating and great exercise that got me to the good, fit, shape I am in. In some ways, I think having this bad weekend is going to be good for me. I'm more motivated on this Monday than I have been in months! I'm right back on my eating plan, motivated, and I even rode my bike to work! I'm posting this for anyone who may have had a similar couple of days and maybe doesn't feel like getting back on track. All i can say to you is DO IT! Say to yourself you're going to totally put the bad behind you, learn from it, and move forward with a full head of steam. I had a high school football coach that would always say..."the most important play in the game....is the NEXT one." He meant, no matter how bad the previous play was (or day/weekend), no matter how bad u screwed up (or ate), its all about how u respond on the NEXT play (or the next day or week). So think about that and get ready to roll! I know I am!

Replies

• TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Good for you!!!!

That's such an amazing attitude to have and trust me, I know how hard it is to get back up on that proverbial horse after a weekend of not caring. Normally, I would've just thrown in the towel, but this time around, I will perservere and so will you!

Keep it up!!!

:bigsmile:
  • Love it!! I know exactly how you feel :D I did that in the middle of september... havent lost my motivation since!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I read this title as "READY TO TROLL!"

Never mind.
  • I haven't been great with my eating all week but like you I am ready to get started again today and I am on track so far. Slip ups with happen but I love that I can now deal with them and not just give up. Well done you and I wish you every success with your new motivation!