What's your reward for yourself when you reach your ideal we

Options
2»

Replies

• aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    once I get to my ideal weight it will either be a new Ipad or Iphone. I really need a new electronic bad.
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ooh!! Hairdos are also a great reward, might want to add this in my list :D
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    I like all your choices, but I will totally be getting some new clothing. I am actually doing on of my things on Wednesday that is kind of a reward that hubs and I have talked about-so yay. However, I am still not done. Very close, but not done!
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    I had a bunch of things in mind, but as I am getting closer and closer to my goal - they don't seem to matter. I am perectly happy with my improved health, increased energy and better looks - it's all the reward I need :)
  • princessd3b
    Options
    Allready saving for shopping

I am saving up too! LOL
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will have to buy new clothes because nothing will fit when I get to goal but I can't help thinking the rewards are inherent in achieving the weight loss - I will be thin!!!! I will be fit!!!! I will look good!!! How much better could it possibly be?
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A super sexy professional photo shoot, and a tatoo!!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe, and since I plan to be at my goal weight by May, a hot new bikini!!;-) Btw, I live in Florida.:-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what my ideal goal weight is, but when I met my goal of fitting into my skinny jeans (non-elastic) again my reward was wearing them. And believe me, I really enjoy it.

I have done quite a bit of shopping, but that was as much out of necessity as reward. Dress pants with belts was a great shopping reward though. I can't remember how long it's been since I wore dress pants with a shirt tucked in to work. I'd been attempting to hide the hips and belly with untucked shirts and blazers.
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a snazzy new bicycle

YOU DID IT!! Ahh, waiting for the day I can use past tense for my weight loss ;p

O ya you should go look at his pics in his profile. the before and after will change your life and make you know that you CAN do this. it did for me.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Shorts and cropped tops - I'm showing this baby off when I'm finished, ha ha!
    Joking aside, a new wardrobe will be enough for me, and that's only whatever bits and pieces I can afford. The rest will be cast-offs and from charity shops!
  • princessd3b
    Options
    I bought myself a snazzy new bicycle

YOU DID IT!! Ahh, waiting for the day I can use past tense for my weight loss ;p

O ya you should go look at his pics in his profile. the before and after will change your life and make you know that you CAN do this. it did for me.

I think I have seen his before and after pics quoted numerous times in the "everybody's before and after pics part 1..2..3..." thread. Truly inspiring!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    New clothes for sure, including a two-piece swimsuit that I can wear to the pool with my kids next summer......to the public pool without being embarrased or embarrasing them!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hubs said that he'd get me a little diamond necklace when I reach my goal - but if I do it right in time for Christmas, maybe that'll be a bigger necklace since it'll be reward and Christmas combined!?! LOL! :)
    Even more incentive for me to do this by Christmas!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    SHOPPING SPREE BABY!!! LOL!! I cant wait!! Hubby and I got a bet going on now. If I l reach my goal by Jan 1st he gonna take me on a shopping spree!! So yeah I am working HARD!!! Only have 10 more lbs to go!! So praying that the holidays wont get me in trouble LOL!!
  • princessd3b
    Options
    SHOPPING SPREE BABY!!! LOL!! I cant wait!! Hubby and I got a bet going on now. If I l reach my goal by Jan 1st he gonna take me on a shopping spree!! So yeah I am working HARD!!! Only have 10 more lbs to go!! So praying that the holidays wont get me in trouble LOL!!

Cheering you on!!! :D
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Im buying myself an xpole fitness pole! And of course new clothes :)
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I had already booked a week holiday to Mallorca but for reaching my goal before i go i plan not to log for the week.
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Why would I reward myself for where I SHOULD BE!?!?!?!?

I guess I'll stop being unhappy with myself when I get there. That's about it.

Un the grumpy dude! You're doing something about it!
  • namaste62
    Options
    New Yoga Clothes!

(and perhaps a boudoir shoot for me and my hubby, too!)
    :smile: