30lbs in 2mo. Progress with PICTURES!!

Options
Hey guys!
So it's officially my 2 months on MFP and I love lost 30.6lbs and! Woo hoo! I am roughly third a way to my goal.
So I thought it's time for some progress pictures, pardon the fact that I am in my underwear I currently don't own a bathing suit- I still have lots to lose but I love to see the difference. I have been getting compliments at work a lot but this weekend I got spoiled by like million compliments from my boyfriend, he is the type who doesn't say anything until he really sees it, it made me feel like a million bucks. It wasn't until I saw the comparison pictures till I realized how far I have come and how far more I have to go :P

DAY 1 DAY 60 TOTAL LOST:
Chest: -4'' (luckily didn’t loose any in cup size)
Waist @Belly Button: -3 ¾’’
Waist @Narrowest: -3 ¼’’
Hips @widest: - 2 ¾’’
Right Arm: -2’’
Left Arm: -1’’
Right Thigh: -1 ¼’’
Left Thigh: -1 ¾’’

GRAND TOTAL LOST: 19 3/4''
STARTING WEIGHT: 215lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT: 185lbs
HEIGHT: 5'7

I am on 1200 cals/day diet and exercise 5-7 times a week with Turbo Jam about 60-80 mins/day, I love Turbo Jam with my whole life, it made me fall in love with exercising. It comes with 7 workouts that consist of Cardio, Weight Training and Abs. I mix the workouts together and I love it so much! I just ordered Turbo Fire, can't wait to start it. I didn't start Turbo Jam till about 15 days into my diet, I did 30DS for 10 days till it bored me to death.

Thank you to all of you my supportive friends and others for constant inspiration, without you I couldn't how I would have been able to continue this journey. Thank God I discovered this amazing app and site. :)

So here are the pictures!!

ZoomedProgress60days-2.jpg

FullBodyProgress60days.jpg

Replies

• megsie25
    Options
    Well done hun, keep up the good work xox
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    sweet!! youre some motivation i tell you!! and in 2 months!!?? awsome work!!!!

You can very tell, must be a great feeling!! can't wait to be there myself!!!

i can't see your after , side shot, but definitly see changes on the other 2!!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your dedication is amazing and you have gotten amazing results from your hard work. Keep it up :)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference...well done and keep it up!
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Definitely a BIG difference!
  • rach_girlonfire
    Options
    Well done!! :) especially the side photo of your stomach, it's such a loss! Well done, you should be proud!
  • blythemama
    blythemama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful progress for 2 months! I am inspired :)
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You've had great progress in just 2 months! Fabulous!
    I love Chalene Johnson. I'm a Turbo Fire addict (a 20-wk graduate and almost done with Round 2 of the 12 wk program), so you're preaching to the choir, sister, about Turbo products!
    (I tried 30DS, too and couldn't stick with it because doing the same workout day after day (exact same) bored me, too. I love the different workouts that come with Chalene products! Keeps everything so interesting and I love waking up every day wondering "what workout is scheduled for today?!" I don't know until I look at the calendar. Like a little surprise present.
    I love exercise now, too, -- thanks to Chalene.
    Keep it up, girl! I know you'll adore Turbo Fire!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • freakingenius
    freakingenius Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    congratulflippinlations!

I'm too chicken to take "before" pics >.<
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC for you!!
  • Mommasha
    Mommasha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I look forward to the day when I can say that. Kudos!
  • swilder72
    swilder72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    Amazing job.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 30 lbs lost so far. I have done Turbojam too and liked it. I am bad doing Jillian for the time being, but I am sure I will switch back to Chalene at some point soon. I love her high energy. I can definitely see a difference - keep up the awesome work.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Such a big difference. Big congrats to you
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • shortmom60
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    That is a lot of weight in 2 months. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress in just two months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!