Quick, Easy, SNACKS NEEDED!

2»

Replies

• ShrinkingHollyx
    ShrinkingHollyx Posts: 34 Member
    Something really filling that I like to have for a snack sometimes is a medium-sized baked sweet potato. It's about 103 calories. I don't usually add butter, but you can if you want.
  • melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    - Rice cake with 1 TBS peanut Butter and raisins!
    - Fruit or veggies sticks.
    - Grapes on a stick with chocolate dripped over it and put in the freezer!
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    I'm doing special K cereal, fiber bars, apple, fresh veges(celery, baby carrots), and just got Rusks to have with tea!
  • I love celery and cuccumber with a little bit of low cal ranch dip. or if i really need something to stick with me, Ill eat some cheese.
  • Some of my faves

-A half cup of low fat yogurt, a half cup of berries/mango/other delicious fruit (frozen works!), and a tsp of dark chocolate chips

-Slice of weight watchers bread (45-50 calories per slice) spread with a tsp of margarine, sprinkled with a tsp of sugar and loads of cinnamon
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    I love grape tomatoes as a snack food. I can have a bowl and do the hand-to-mouth eating thing without doing damage...and I find the tomatoes very satisfying. Grapes, too, if they are tasty.

If I'm wanting something sweet, I turn to Luna bars. Rather than just chow down on the whole bar, I cut it into pieces, put the pieces on a plate and eat a piece at a time along with a cup of coffee or tea. This has been a great afternoon "need something sweet" strategy.