nytoaz - 1.6 - 1.4
    PixieGoddess - (2) - 12
    realta - 1.6 - 8.4
    Starrotts - 7 - 5

Great job everyone!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Agh! I'm so frustrated!! I've been doing really well sticking to my calories and exercising, but I'm slowly GAINING what I'm supposed to be losing!!! :explode:

At this rate, my goal will be to get back to the weight I started this challenge at :cry:
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    3 weeks to go - 3 pounds gone - 3 pounds to get gone.
    Have had a few slip ups the past 3 days...hey, am wondering if I've got a thing for threes! - but my hormones should be back on track and I will be too beginning in the morning.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: pixiegoddess that is what happened to me i wasfreaking out then another pound which brought me back to wher we started sometimes it so fffffffffffrustrating but a littl a t a tim.u r my inspiration keep going u can do it .........:blushing:
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    3 weeks to lose 7 pounds. I can do it. I know I can do it. I'm going to do it.

I'm going to be skinny again. I will! I will! I will!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    good luck this week :flowerforyou:

water and exercise are our best friends this week :drinker:

im off to do 45 mins before i go out, spending the day with DH, our only day off together :heart:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Pixie dont worry, maybe you need to make some adjustments. Tring spreading your workouts a little more make sure your eating all your calories and if your excersising alot cut back your body is probably in platue (SW) sorry) . Give it a jolt!

Great job everyone and heres to the third week!
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    I'm a day late, as usual! I dropped one pound this week, so I have 8 lbs left to lose by V-Day...
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Pixie dont worry, maybe you need to make some adjustments. Tring spreading your workouts a little more make sure your eating all your calories and if your excersising alot cut back your body is probably in platue (SW) sorry) . Give it a jolt!

Great job everyone and heres to the third week!

Yeah, I'm actually afraid I've been under-eating, but most days I don't feel hungry and I hate eating when I'm not hungry. It just makes me feel sick.

Plus I'm trying to adjust my schedule (both eating and sleeping) for the new semester, and I've started taking an aerobics class but that still only brings my exercise up to 5hrs/week, not counting my daily "hikes" around campus (Yay Boulder)
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I have the same probelm alot of times i under eat. I try tomake myself eat a little even when im not hungry i spread it over the whole day instead of three big meals cause like this its even harder. Just try to make things smaller and see if that works.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    3 pounds lost since I joined this challenge ... 7 to go
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    how is everyone? How is everybody? Last workout today, have a great day everyone.

Kristy
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late, as usual! I dropped one pound this week, so I have 8 lbs left to lose by V-Day...

Where did you get the walking ticker? I would love to make one of those. My husband is in Iraq and I am doing to Iraq and back. So I am trying to walk 4000 miles in 15 months!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Checking in

-1.5 lbs yeah

144.6 current i might just make this challenge :smile:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi, Checking in..

This week I lost 1.8 pounds, total loss for this challenge 3.4 pounds.
    I'm almost at my long term goal weight (.6 to go)!! :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Checking in.. Down 1.6 lbs, 2.6 to go. I didn't set huge goals cause the baby ones might help me feel the success!:blushing:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Thats excatly how i feel. I have my long term goal and then little ones in between to help push me through.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 144.4
    Current weight 143.6

I haven't even lost a full pound in 3 weeks!!! :sad:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    wk 0 - 182.0
    wk 1 - 181.4
    wk 2 - 180.4
    wk 3 - 179.6

total loss with 'Love Yourself Challenge' - 2.4 pounds :drinker: slowly but surely :happy:

goal weight for Valentines Day - 175 pounds :heart: