Tracking Night Time Activity with Significant Other

Options
2»

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wear a heart rate monitor!!!

Done this. FYI: You burn twice as many calories on top :)

Thanks for the info!!! I doubt I’ll get any complaints about that:wink: Just curious what was the actual cal burned?

I was actually disappointed - about 200 calories for 30 mins. I guess we just need to "work out" longer... :ohwell:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I hope I've put that in the most PC way possible:laugh: , but hey we all (for the most part) engage so why not ask the question:happy: We have all heard how it burns calories, but how many? I've googled it and found things that say 70 cal/hr for moderate activity but I want some proven info. Is it something that should just be added into the daily activity?

daily activity? your man is a very lucky guy.

I know....I keep telling him that !!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I was actually disappointed - about 200 calories for 30 mins. I guess we just need to "work out" longer... :ohwell:

If the above math is correct, I burn approximately 14 calories.

wut?
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I hope I've put that in the most PC way possible:laugh: , but hey we all (for the most part) engage so why not ask the question:happy: We have all heard how it burns calories, but how many? I've googled it and found things that say 70 cal/hr for moderate activity but I want some proven info. Is it something that should just be added into the daily activity?

Who doesn't do it every day if they have an S/O
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Unless you obstained while gaining weight, I would not eat more calories because of it now.

There actually was a study on this not too long ago and of the participants (they were older adults wearing HRM) it actually burned far fewer calories that expected.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....since getting divorced and becoming a single woman....I have gained quite a bit lol. Maybe that's the problem!!!!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

**raises hand** Not my idea... When he turned 30, his sex drive went out the window.. I think he has a hormone issue but he refuses to go to the dr lol
  • Donna_T_B
    Donna_T_B Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Seriously?
    Nobody I know does it everyday or even every month. But then again, I'm old and decrepit. :p

But still.... everyday??!
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    I would love to do it everyday!!! But I am never deprived for longer than a week or 2. I get very cranky. :mad:
    I think that u should count it as a "bonus" and u probably don't burn as much as u think. But like everyone else says.....if u personally want to log it, than use a HRM and enjoy. I personally am focused on other things during :wink:
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options

If the above math is correct, I burn approximately 14 calories.

ROFL.