46 Pounds Lost with Pic

Options
Babrao
Babrao Posts: 152 Member
Hi Everyone, this is my first "success" picture. I have been on this "lifestyle change journey" for 5 months now. The first picture is from the end of May 2011 and the second picture was taken yesterday (end of Oct 2011). I have lost 46 pounds so far and I plan on losing at least another 40 pounds and then I will re-evaluate. Looking at the first picture makes me so sad, alot of times I don't even feel like I've lost 46 pounds because I still am not happy with where I am but I know that I will get there. Thanks :)

Hope this works:

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa406/babrao23/46PoundsDownMay2011andOct2011.png

Replies

• Babrao
    Options
    Well, I don't know how to do it but I put the pic on my profile.
  • CarolJo59
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up! That's an amazing leap to your goal!!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    do [xxx]link[/xxx]
    replace xxx with img
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! What a difference in only five months. :happy:
  • Granny1227
    Options
    WOW You have done GREAT! Add me as a friend if you like and we can support each other. THX
  • autumn5gabby
    Options
    You sure look great! It looks like you lost more then 46 pounds. I feel the same way you do. Not happy where Im at. I lost 53 and would like to lose 40 more. Still feel very big and feel like Im having a hard time. I will keep trying to.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    great!
  • friesther
    friesther Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :love:
  • krisram
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Be happy with what you have achieved so far and celebrate your success (pat on the back). You can go all the way and you have a whole community here to support you. You look amazing by the way!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, this is my first "success" picture. I have been on this "lifestyle change journey" for 5 months now. The first picture is from the end of May 2011 and the second picture was taken yesterday (end of Oct 2011). I have lost 46 pounds so far and I plan on losing at least another 40 pounds and then I will re-evaluate. Looking at the first picture makes me so sad, alot of times I don't even feel like I've lost 46 pounds because I still am not happy with where I am but I know that I will get there. Thanks :)

you look great!!!!!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    u look fantastic. congrats on all your hard work..
  • alyssaVDL90
    Options
    WOW!! You look great, keep up the awesome work!
  • Babrao
    Options
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options

Hope this works:

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa406/babrao23/46PoundsDownMay2011andOct2011.png
    u freaking rock!
  • akilianamalia
    akilianamalia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow! very impreessive!!! nice work!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    46PoundsDownMay2011andOct2011.png

Hope that works for you! Well done on your loss! Great job!!!!
  • roxanne36
    Options
    Good for you! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work!

Amie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!