2 months and nothing

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you are gaining muscle while burning fat, thus keeping the scale the same, but melting inches. Way to go! By gaining that muscle, it should help burn fat easier.

^^^ exactly. .. but also your muscles will retain water along with acid when healing. .. when you are pulling really hard workouts, so as long as you are losing inches I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Just make sure that you switch up the types of workouts that you are doing as well, because the body will become accustomed to the work and the scale will also not move for that reason. .

Wish you the best of luck.:flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Normal when your starting out it takes a while before you notice anything happening. For example, i was 173 when i started and i barely noticed the scale moving in 3 months but i gained a bit of weight but it was muscle :)

An exellent tip for you, if you want to try burning off body fat, go to the gym or wherever you can and do cardio FIRST thing in the morning but do NOT eat or drink ANYTHING before you go. An empty stomach when working out on cardio will eat the carbohydrates that are already in your system and will eat through that and it will move over to its second sorce of energy which is BODY FAT. :) So first things first, when you wake up or if you get up early, do 30-45 minutes of cardio. Personally i thing you should do interval training which is what i have started just recently, and it gives me energy in the morning :) But just remember to NOT eat or drink anything before you go.

Well I don't see where no drinking anything is going to make a change. . water is a fat burner. . and cleanses toxins from the body. . If you have hot lemon water in the morning it kick starts your liver to cleanse as well. .

As stated above. . have a snack too. . you need to fuel and hydrate your body.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I have opened my diary, its best to check out my diary prior to oct 14. My little guy had surgery, and was hospitalized so it has been a little skimpy on logging

Prayers are with you and your family. . I hope your little guy is okay.