Same beach, different me w/pics!

Options
Went to the beach with my family this weekend and made a note to snap a few shots on the beach to see my progress and when I compared, I was shocked! Its amazing how different I am now, than when that first picture was taken on the beach with my first son! I shared the pictures with friends and several said "Wow, you are shrinking!!"
Amazing how its the same beach but I am a totally different woman now and I love who I am becoming. I have told so many, if I can do this, anyone can!!! And I truly mean that. At my highest weight of 320, I started with Zumba, treadmill and the elliptical. I had to start somewhere. Now I take Body Pump, Step, still love my Zumba and I run, yes I AM A RUNNER!!! I am completing my first 10K in 2 weeks. I can't wait! I could never go back to a lifestyle without fitness! Its not my therapy and I am a happier, healthier person now. My oldest son, who is 5.5, has now showed an interest in running and wants to start running with me. He wants to complete a 5K in the spring. He will be training with his mommy and I can't be any more proud!
Keep it up everyone! Remember, when you feel like giving up, look at all the progress you have made and never, ever go back to your old ways!

samebeachdifferentme.jpg

mebeach.jpg

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    love this! you're the incredible shrinking woman! well done and keep it up!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • almille
    almille Posts: 89
    Options
    Wow! Thats spectacular! Revel in that feeling, and then keep going!
  • christiemarie823
    christiemarie823 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're a great inspiration!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Alll I can say is WOW!! You are rockin' girl!
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Amazing and inspirational success story. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Wow girl... You are looking GREAT. :flowerforyou:
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!!! You look amazing!!! Very inspiring!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm so proud of you and excited for you!

I bet your family is THRILLED!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the amazing work soon ya be wearin a bikini on the beach!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! so inspiring :) congrats!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I can see the difference!!! Amazing!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Stories like yourself is what keeps me going!!!!
  • joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! you look amazing!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Your an inspiration. Great results from hard work.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Thanks for the inspirational visual ~ you should be extremely proud of what you've accomplished thus far! :)
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Awesome job!! Love the "virtually perfect" shirt!!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of! Thank you for sharing your success story. I wish you the best on your (continued) journey! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Keep up the good work. Enjoy the victory.:noway:
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! I did my first 5k (jog!) a few weeks ago, with two goals - 1) to finish, and 2) not to be dead last! Accomplished both - number 2 just barely, but still accomplished.

Anyhow, you look GREAT! And how great is it to be training with your son, who was inspired by you! Congrats...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!