once upon a time...

Options

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Last night's episode was great too. Was a bit ticked off by the interruptions for the weather update though, but not even that could totally spoil it.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Can I punch the Evil Queen in the face now? Please, please, please. I mean I know she's supposed to be hated but jeez. I was actually willing Emma to punch her last night during the hospital scene at the end. I'm still trying to figure out how Snow White ruined the Queen's life though. Can't wait for next week.
  • ML1020
    ML1020 Posts: 39
    Options
    Love it! My hubby and daughter watch it now every Sunday.
  • stampede55
    Options
    ....not long ago. When people wore pajamas and lived life slow.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Can I punch the Evil Queen in the face now? Please, please, please. I mean I know she's supposed to be hated but jeez. I was actually willing Emma to punch her last night during the hospital scene at the end. I'm still trying to figure out how Snow White ruined the Queen's life though. Can't wait for next week.

I can't figure out how she ruined her life either. I really like the story line, but man the commercials were killing me! We watched it real time last night.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I watched it & LOVE IT so far!!!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i am totally in love with this show! i wish it could show more than once a week and as somebody else mentioned the commercials are killing me also. sometimes i find it easier to just tape it and watch it later so i can FF through the commercials. lol
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I love this show too! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it so we watch it together every Sunday now. He even watches it over Sunday Night Football....but don't think it would win over a Bears game :wink: I'm excited for them to bring in Cinderella next week. I loved Sunday's episode about Snow White and Charming meeting for the first time.
  • edorice
    Options
    I watched the show last night. What did you all think of Cinderella?
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    I like Cinderella but what the heck happened to Phillip?! You can't just take a hottie prince like that! I'm curious to see what Gold will have Emma do for the deal.

I was also starting to like the Sheriff but after the end decided he is a complete jerk. I do have a question though...who is he supposed to be in the fairy tale timeline? I've got everyone figured out but no clue as to who his alter ego is supposed to be.
  • edorice
    Options
    Ah! My daughter and I had the discussion about hte sheriff last night. I said that I think he is the Woodsman that was supposed to kill Snow White, but had mercy on her. I didn't like his "relationship" with the mayor in this weeks episode, but maybe he's not all bad. I think that many people are being manipulated by the mayor.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Ah! My daughter and I had the discussion about hte sheriff last night. I said that I think he is the Woodsman that was supposed to kill Snow White, but had mercy on her. I didn't like his "relationship" with the mayor in this weeks episode, but maybe he's not all bad. I think that many people are being manipulated by the mayor.

OOHHHHH!!!! Him being the woodsman makes PERFECT sense!
  • edorice
    Options
    bump
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've seen every show and absolutely love it, it should have been a movie, but am glad it's a show I can watch every week. I can't wait to buy the DVD series when it comes out and the show barely just started! It's really awesome, but I think you'd be better off watching the first 2 shows first before watching the episodes now, it really grabs you into it.
  • edorice
    Options
    We watched last night's episode. I liked it as usual, but MAN the commercials. They'll say two sentences and then go back to the commercials.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    I heart this show but I swear they are only generating more questions than answers. Lol. I loved the back story between Jiminy and Gepetto last night though. I couldn't see the glass from the mine/prison that Henri found well enough to figure out what it was though. Any thoughts?
  • edorice
    Options
    I heart this show but I swear they are only generating more questions than answers. Lol. I loved the back story between Jiminy and Gepetto last night though. I couldn't see the glass from the mine/prison that Henri found well enough to figure out what it was though. Any thoughts?

My daughter says that it had to be the queen's broken mirror mirror on the wall.

Oh, and those two dolls were CREEPY.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    All I can say is poor Mary Margaret! I wanted to cry for her. And every week I just want to punch the mayor more and more. I know you're supposed to hate her but still!
  • edorice
    Options
    That part was sad, very sad. And Mr. Gold just pops up EVERYWHERE!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    ooooh, I'm so glad to find this post!!!

Both the Mr. & I love this show!!!!!! I hope the writers can keep it going and it not get cancelled!