Help me with my sponsored diet please!!!!

Options
I lost my eldest son 7 yrs ago on new years eve, to a rare form of meningitis not known in the uk, brought over here by illegal immigrants and refugees. He was only 3 years old. He would have been 10 yrs old last week. I have decided i need to do something in his memory, to keep my memories alive, so here i am, a sponsored diet and raising money for the meningitis trust. I have already lost 6lb in 7 days!!! I know you are unable to sponsor me, but i ask you kindly look at my sons trust fund on the website below, even if it is only look, i am raising awareness for meningitis. It has the story of what happened, and how much we have raised so far. You are also able to donate or light a candle for my boy. Obviously money doesnt go to me, it goes to the mengingitis trust, it is a registered website. All i can say is they have done a lot for me, and one day, i hope you dont, but one of you may need their help. Please help me in my journey, your help and kind words on the website blog would be nice.

http://meningitis-trust.tributefunds.com/fund/Jordan+Peter+Hull

Replies

• lamykins
    Options
    I lost my eldest son 7 yrs ago on new years eve, to a rare form of meningitis not known in the uk, brought over here by illegal immigrants and refugees. He was only 3 years old. He would have been 10 yrs old last week. I have decided i need to do something in his memory, to keep my memories alive, so here i am, a sponsored diet and raising money for the meningitis trust. I have already lost 6lb in 7 days!!! I know you are unable to sponsor me, but i ask you kindly look at my sons trust fund on the website below, even if it is only look, i am raising awareness for meningitis. It has the story of what happened, and how much we have raised so far. You are also able to donate or light a candle for my boy. Obviously money doesnt go to me, it goes to the mengingitis trust, it is a registered website. All i can say is they have done a lot for me, and one day, i hope you dont, but one of you may need their help. Please help me in my journey, your help and kind words on the website blog would be nice.

http://meningitis-trust.tributefunds.com/fund/Jordan+Peter+Hull
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, my dear. Your story is so heartbreaking! *hugs* I hope you have much luck in raising the money you desire! Good luck to you & God's blessings. :flowerforyou:
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    God bless you in your journey. I will keep you in my prayers. :heart: