Purple Sunday

Options
Hey guys! I did my 5th Couch to 5K this morning. That next level really pushes! But I feel GREAT! Adrenaline is kickin in. Weather was perfect for pushing myself a little farther this time.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Hey guys! I did my 5th Couch to 5K this morning. That next level really pushes! But I feel GREAT! Adrenaline is kickin in. Weather was perfect for pushing myself a little farther this time.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Good for you. I'm planning on taking the dogs out in a little while and do 30 day shred before the day is up. At least, that is my plan for now. Pam:glasses:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning All! Hope your day is going well! I am in the mood to eat whatever I can see for some reason this morning. Not too sure where that feeling is coming from. I have been doing pretty good otherwise. My body is going thru detox I guess.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    It was a great day!!! Normally I'm a vegetable on Sunday but I just got up this morning and did my jog....it was smoothe sailing from there on. I've been weaning myself off the coffee cuz I just don't think I need it. I was never much for coffee anyway, I don't like the taste and always had to doctor it with a ton of cream and sugar....so it became very unhealthy anyway. I was just stuck drinking it because I needed the energy. Now that I'm making my own energy I'm off the juice!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    i am good everyone had a cheat night last night but only ate half of what i normally eat, plus i went on a walk/run/jog for 1.25 miles and it was freezing cold out....hope all is well.