Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BOWFLEX HRM on sale at Big 5 only $29!

For those of you who have been wanting to purchase a heart rate monitor but cannot fit it into the budget, Big 5 is having an awesome sale on the bowflex Precision XT Trainer Heart Rate monitor that includes the chest strap. Regular price $119.99, on sale for $29!

I have own a Polar F7 and I love it so I am just spreading the word for people who may be interested or know someone else that may be interested. I don't know much about the Bowflex brand but a couple of my buddies went and purchased these yesterday and one of them already came back and said "I love it!!!"

http://big5sportinggoods.shoplocal.com/big5/default.aspx?action=browsecategoryl2&storeid=2503823&CatTreeID=569036&L2CatId=569036&L1CatID=

Replies

• I just bought myself one. Seems to work ok but it was the display model and the manual is missing. I can't figure out how to start the timer and I don't know what the FIT settings mean.