jeans

Options
so my 1st goal was to fit into those BR jeans my parents bought me by the end of january,

I DID IT!!!!! i went out last night as a belated birthday present to myself. and I WORE A PAIR OF THOSE JEANS!!! THEY FIT ME PERFECTLY TOOO!!!!!

im sooo excitedd agh just thought id let you all know!!! it was a great feeling

Replies

• natashak
    Options
    so my 1st goal was to fit into those BR jeans my parents bought me by the end of january,

I DID IT!!!!! i went out last night as a belated birthday present to myself. and I WORE A PAIR OF THOSE JEANS!!! THEY FIT ME PERFECTLY TOOO!!!!!

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WHOOT!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • greeneggsam
    Options
    How exciting! Keep up the good work! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • natashak
    Options
    i know its something small but im happy!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Keep up the good work and no accomplishement is small in how it makes us feel! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS! It IS a great feeling to get into something smaller, isn't it?! Keep it up and before you know it, those new jeans will be way too big for you! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!