The Knot911 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi ladies!
I'm so glad everyone had an interest in doing 30 Day Shred together! I want to pick a date to start and also get everyone's preference on frequency- every day or every other? I think if we could post motivational things during the week, and check in for accountability once a week, that would be good. What do you think? Any tips let me know as I am pretty new to this! We can start today if you're up for it!! Thanks!

Replies

• RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I actually just finished my first day of 3DS, haha!! It's only 30 minutes long so it won't be too hard for me to squeeze it in either before or after work. I have 2 other friends that are currently doing it and they've both had amazing results so Im so excited to get started! If I can fit it in more than once a day I will! 30 minutes doesn't seem like a lot but she has you sweating like a crazy person by the end of it!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ... I often find myself swearing at JM at somepoint during the shred... usually when she is telling me not to phone it in....
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am interested in starting this! What day should we do?
  • kel_lace
    Options
    I think Monday, Wednesday, Friday would be good, and then some type of cardio on Tues/Thurs/Sat..rest on Sunday? There were a bunch of people that seemed interested but no one has replied sooo.. That's what I'm gonna try to stick to! Add me if you'd like to help each other out with some support!