Options
2»

Replies

• Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    DON'T buy it.

+1

what worked for me: If I want a snack, I have to cook it myself! Helped me enjoy those snacks + avoid evil ingredients + more natural!
  • Olive101109
    Options
    My best advice: DON'T buy it. That advice about how to shop at a grocery store? So true. Shop the perimeter. Don't go down the isles unless you need to buy condiments or cheese or pasta, tuna, etc. I do not have any "snacks" or processed foods in my house, therefore I am not led by temptation. Do you have cravings? This website looks helpful...http://shine.yahoo.com/event/green/what-your-cravings-mean-2403515

THANKS!!!! :smile:
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    PS -this is coming from a former ice cream addict. I LOVE chocolate and I love ice cream. (I blame my mom for eating it so much when she was pregnant.) I think I had ice cream a few weeks ago when we had the kids over. I didn't feel guilty because I was treating myself, I workout 5-7 days a week. If you REALLY want something, try and kill the craving. Depriving yourself will only end badly (for most people) but hopefully just not having it in the house should help a lot. I know it does for me.
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No problem!!!!
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    One of the best things to do is to add some boiled chicken to a lean cusine or smart ones meals! Mix it together.