Demon drink

Options
I got a new job on Friday (hurrah!) and I thought- "Recession + New Job = Celebration!"
Stayed within calories (Just) on food....but I swear I am never drinking again!

Next morning I had hangover from hell AND the needle on the dial was reacting accordingly...

I'm off to join the temperance society...:grumble:

Just had to share as I was kicking myself for being so silly!:blushing:

Just say NO kids!

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I got a new job on Friday (hurrah!) and I thought- "Recession + New Job = Celebration!"

Next morning I had hangover from hell AND the needle on the dial was reacting accordingly...

Just say NO kids!
  • KFought
    KFought Posts: 10
    Options
    For whatever the reason, we've all been there...Just gotta jump alittle higher now to get back on the wagon! :)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job! :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job, though! It is ok, you just work a little harder, when your hangover has passed ;).

KFOUGHT- I love your profile pic! I have always been a fan of that ad.

"Chocolate passes
    too quickly over the tongue,
    preferring the hips."
    -Meredith Clair
  • DaisyJane
    Options
    Thanks guys! Hangover gone- did big work out today so feeling a bit more pious :-)

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KFought
    KFought Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks kge8580...I've always been a fan of your name (cause it's mine too!) :happy: Katie F.
  • KirstenJ
    KirstenJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i try not to let weight loss affect my socail life. so when i go out to the bar i just drink a pitcher of water to myself. it makes me feel great because i know its not empty calories, its a thing to try, and it works.

congrats on the job btw!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Just say NO kids!

LOL, this is why you skip the meal and only have the drinks! Takes less drinks to get you drunk that way too, so you are totally saving calories!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaisyJane
    Options
    Now THAT sounds like a plan...:devil: