Fat Loss Mistakes

Options
This article has lots of topics that have been discussed over and over and people have different opinions on all of this but I found it very helpful for me ... I already knew some of the information but sometimes not WHY some things work the way they do. If you like science (like me!!), then this explains a lot of fun fitness stuff in detail :)

http://www.naturalphysiques.com/category/fat-loss-mistakes

If you don't want to read that lengthy article.... here are the basic parts of the article so if you are interested in reading one or two then skip ahead in the link to those..... :D Enjoy! .... I am interested to see what some of you have to say :)

Fat Loss Mistakes
1. Decisions and Goal Setting Wastes Time
2. Cardio Until You Crawl
3. Never Weigh Yourself: The Scale Lies
4. Body Fat Percentage Is More Important Than Weight Loss
5. Just Cut Fat and Carbs and You'll Be Home Free
6. I Don’t Want a Pic of Myself Now When I am Fat. It’s Embarrassing. I’ll Wait Until I Lost All My Weight Before I Take A Picture
7. I Missed Two Workouts This Week So I Might as Well Give Up. The Black and White Syndrome
8. I Didn’t Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Days Like I Planned So I Might as Well Give Up
9. This New Super-Cool Thermogenic is How Mr. Universe Loses Weight and Maybe It’ll Work For Me

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    Bump. Reading later.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, great article! This is my favorite part:

"More important than obsessing over carbohydrates or fats is to find a program that you enjoy (Who wants to live on foods they don’t like?), and that supplies sufficient energy to allow you to both train intensely and recover fully."

Thanks for sharing!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read all of the juicy details!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Wow, great article! This is my favorite part:

"More important than obsessing over carbohydrates or fats is to find a program that you enjoy (Who wants to live on foods they don’t like?), and that supplies sufficient energy to allow you to both train intensely and recover fully."

Thanks for sharing!

I KNOW !! I LOVE IT !!!
  • wdmom
    wdmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great post. I've bookmarked it for future reference.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

I lost ten pounds in two days once...and then I woke up. :D

Reading this later!!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

I lost ten pounds in two days once...and then I woke up. :D

Reading this later!!!
    hahaha